As a REALTOR®, we are focused on generating leads, assisting our clients, and working on building a brand. We are all in one entrepreneur. It is our job to make everything happen in our business. When it comes to building a brand and marketing, we need easy apps to help with the process. My favorite apps help me with real estate business every day. Those apps include:
For graphics and stories, I use:
- WordSwag – this app provides free stock photos, the ability to add text to an image and the option to add the company logo
- StorySwag – Create virtual slideshows for your stories on Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and LinkedIn. This app also provides the option for creating posts for your social media feeds. Market yourself, your brand and your listings with pre-created layouts. As of Today, StorySwag is only available on an iPhone.
- Ripl – similar to StorySwag. However, Ripl has layouts created for the real estate industry. This app also allows pre-scheduling to multi social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Canva – I use canva from my desktop then I download the graphic from the app. The desktop version has more flexibility when building content for social media.
For Business I use:
- Todoist – this app is great for tracking the items you need to get to and the things you want to one day work on or learn. I also use it for office projects that I can share with an office team member. You will have to upgrade to get all functions. The app is currently under $35 bucks a month.
- Trello – Love this app to help create our office marketing campaigns, team projects and a great way to organize just about anything. This app also has the option to share a project with anyone. I have used it to create classes and take notes.
These are a few of my favorite apps. There are many apps on my phone, but it’s likely that I access these apps more than a few times a week.
Watch the Instagram Live Replay on IGTV – Click here
Join me every Friday on Instagram live, at 9am cst. Each live I provide my tips for entrepreneurs. Listen to my podcast to catch the audio version. Podcast