Clubhouse Announces Access for Android
Are you an Android user? Access clubhouse today.
Many IOS users have been actively using clubhouse since April 2020. On Mother’s Day weekend, the co-founder of clubhouse, Paul Davison announced that clubhouse has officially launched for android users in the United States. I’ve already given out most of my remaining invites to my droid friends. It is time to let them join the fun, learn and hopefully avoid the addiction of clubhouse. I’ve had many friends say, “I fell asleep on clubhouse”. So, try not to get addicted. There are so many great rooms on clubhouse that you often feel like your going to miss out on the action. So, don’t miss out and join the conversation today. Need an invite? Click here. Then select the link that says “Free clubhouse invites”. In addition to clubhouse providing access to Android users, there are some pretty cool updates.
Are you ready to check out what’s new on clubhouse? Check out my list below:
- As stated above, “Welcome Android” to the clubhouse community
- Most have the ability to create their own club. I have three clubs on clubhouse and a member of many. When you have a club, clubhouse gives you extra invites to allow people into the app. A way to skip the line and avoid waiting for an invite.
- Clubhouse recently launch “Clubhouse Creator” a place for creators to host a daily show. Want to host your own show “go to the clubhouse blog and learn more.“
- Get tipped on clubhouse – you can now add your stripe account and followers and pay you for your content.
- Audio has gotten better. You can upgrade your sound when you are on stage.
- Bonus tools outside of clubhouse include Get Host Notes
- Bonus tool – clubhub – a place to get information about rooms, clubs and events all in one place
- Data tools – direcon and CHTools
Don’t forget, if you need an invite to clubhouse, I have FREE invites. The link provided expires once the event is held, so join today or make sure you follow me on Instagram where I will often share a new link in my bio! @CarrieJoLittle on Instagram. Consider starting a room to help android users manage the hallways on clubhouse.
Need the basics of Clubhouse? Check out my previous blog “the Next Big Thing in Social Media”. Join me on Instagram every Friday for Coffee with Carrie live at 9am Central time. Miss the show, catch the replay on IGTV or listen to the podcast.