Drip Campaigns Saved My Life!
As an agent, I am overloaded with inquires, potential clients, future clients and the ones that need my attention right now. Chaos was my best friend. My daily routine was working in chaos. I had to do something. So I did, I started using a drip campaign system that freed up at least 2 hours a day of my time. More time to work with clients, writing and lead generation. I was already using Mailchimp as an email marketing tool for my clients, however, I needed more.
I love using Mailchimp for email marketing. It works great when sending e-blasts to clients, agents, and strategic partners. This awesome tool to keeps me in front of my past clients, current clients, agents that request my schedule, and updates on the market place. Although I really love Mailchimp, I’ve come to realize that in order to be successful you need a drip campaign system. What is a drip campaign?
A drip campaign is an automated process that provides relevant information to your buyers and sellers based on their current stage in the buying and selling process. The campaign sends automated emails or text messages to your clients based on the emails or text messages you choose. Many systems have pre-created campaigns. Click and go! Takes seconds. I use Liondesk, a great tool for only about $25/month. I stay in front of the client while I work with active clients. No excuse, my buyers will always know I am in the business of selling real estate.
Things to know about Drip Campaigns:
- Drip Campaigns help you follow up with your clients automatically.
- Agents can build their own campaigns that send auto emails based on the information you want them to have.
- These campaigns keep you in front of the buyer or seller so they don’t forget who you are.
- Gives you the freedom to work with your “HOT clients” while the client in the incubation phase, receives timely updates on the market and the areas they’re interested in. Keeps you “Top of Mind” with the future client.
- Using a drip campaign let’s your clients know that you are still in the business of selling real estate.
- Allows you to re-direct your database to your social media or website.
- Drip campaigns can be used for past clients, current clients and future clients.
Example of a drip campaign:
Lead signs up for your offer on Facebook –>3 days later you send a new email with market information –> 3 days later you provide a link to “What’s Your Home worth” –> and so on. Great content keeps the consumer clicking –> you follow up via phone, email or text and schedule the appointment.
Once you’ve selected the best CRM start a drip campaign right away. Always ask for the new lead. You have not because you ask NOT. Most buyers start the home buying process online months before they reach out to an agent. So make sure you’re the agent of choice. Top of mind all the time. And by the way, When you upgrade your mail chimp account, building drip campaigns is are easier to build for any business.