Increase Your Business by 42% in the NEXT 12 Months
Increase your business by 42% in the next 12 months.
The Women’s Council of REALTORS® opening session started with a high energy and engaging speaker who challenged us to change our perception of how we do business. Did you know that 10% of real estate agents dominate the real estate market? Maybe you’re one of the 10%. If you’re not, Travis Robertson (@TravisRO) shared simple strategies to change your business by 40% in the next 12 months.
Below are my top take-aways from his presentation:
- Don’t give up on online leads. Only 3% or less are actually responded to.
- Consider Facebook Ads. By integrating Facebook Ads in your business plan, you will reach more of your friends and your friends’ friends in their news feeds.
- Follow up, follow up, follow up. Agents don’t stay in touch with their clients. Stay in their mind; at least 27 touches per year. Use direct mail, email marketing, and client parties as one of your touches.
- Deadly Myth: Online leads are crap?! Truth: The leads are not the problem; it’s your lead nurturing system.
- Create a business that supports your life! Not a business that runs it!
Check out the 2014 NAR Conference Blog for more tips for your Real Estate Business