Are you planning to generate leads for 2022? Start now!
Selling real estate is not for the faint at heart. You must create your own business as an entrepreneur. Real estate agents do not have a job. We are in the business of selling ourselves and building relationship. there is truth to, “your networth is tied to your network”.
If it were just this simple! You secured the listing and all you need is a buyer a contract and a closing! Now most of you know that there is more to this scenario. But for the sake of time let’s just say this is where most agents end. We secure the listing, get the paperwork signed and add it to the MLS.
Catch the IGTV Replay – Watch here
- Your listing is your brand – I don’t care how old, clutter or messy the home is, you need a professional photo shoot for your listings. We beg you, please stop doing this alone. I get it, we want to save money, but the listing is your brand and the company you work for’s brand.
- You need a brochure for your listing. You can make one in minutes on Canva. If you work for a brokerage that has brochure template, please use those. You never know when someone stops by to interview you to list their home. It also helps you look professional. Even if, the home sells in 24 hours.
- You also need to market the property for the seller.
- Create a flyer for your listing. Even if you know the home will sell fast
- Host an open house for every listing
- If your state allows broker tours host a broker tour
- Create a virtual showing video
- Create a live “scheduled open house”
- You need a just listed card – lead capture form to capture a name and email and maybe a phone number
- Under contract post card &
- A Just sold post card
- Mail to the neighborhood & to the local businesses and the local schools (Post card) Live where you work” Start shopping for a home today! Use homesnap or what ever tool you have to capture a name, email and phone number.
- You need a call to action on all of your marketing.
- You have many opportunities to generate new leads: Consider using social media to generate leads and add your social media to your direct mail, email marketing and landing pages. Below are social media tools you can use to generate leads.
- Facebook business page
- A Facebook group
- Your personal page with caution ⛔️
- LinkedIn as a short blog post about the home 🏠
- A YouTube video
- Create Live Video everywhere you can go live, including Instagram and TikTok
I’ve seen some creative ways to market a listing from an open house – yes you have curious neighbors Broker tour. Direct mail Links in bios about the listings. Always add a call to action. Does your mls have a lead capture form. Homesnap and Cloud CMA have links like “What’s my home worth”? How about a google form with a free download – no excuses – period drop the 🎙.
There are no excuses always ask for the business using a call to action. Are you ready to start generating listing leads, take advantage of my new “Keys to listing Leads”? Go to my 12 month marketing campaign now. Invest in your business and start marketing September 2021 to build a pipeline of business for 2022 and beyond. Invest in listing leads today. Click here