Easy Ways to Build Better Social Media Graphics!
In the world of technology, we have so many options to build info-graphics for our industry. But many of us I have no clue on where to begin. No matter what business you’re in, it’s important to understand that your brand matters when you post on social media. Whether it’s Instagram, IGTV, Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn, or Twitter, your brand matters when you post on social media. I’ve created a few tips to make sure your graphics look awesome when you share graphics. Let’s get started!
- Pick the correct size layout for the platform you are posting to!
- Always make sure you frame out your image. What does that mean, when you create images think about how it’s perceived when your viewers are on your social media accounts. Does your post look clean or just thrown together? Make sure you consider A-frame or a border.
- Choose a theme. There are many themes on Pinterest to help generate ideas. Themes include a checkerboard layout, color schemes, and you might consider posting in threes. Post a quote, then post an image, and then post something about your business. You don’t have to be like every other business or real estate agent.
- Personalize your post with your own images. Make sure your Camera Lens is always clean. You can buy screen cleaners almost anywhere.
- Simple is always better. Keep your posts simple buy only uses 7 words or less. Are there times when you’ll add more text, yes. But think about the consumer and how long they are willing to read your information.
- Think clean graphics. And always keep your fonts the same.
- Not sure if you have an awesome social media layout? Ask your friends or colleagues to tell you what they think about your social media people.
Graphic building tools:
- Canva – I use this tool the most. I can build flyers, social media graphics, story graphics and more on the website. Then I download the graphic from the app on my phone.
- WordSwag – Turns ordinary images into beautiful text graphics. App driven and there is an upgrade version
- PicMonkey – This is one of my favorite design tools. It took a while to figure it out, but once you do, it’s great for all your social media. I use it to make square shapes into different shapes. For Example, I always take a real estate agents’ photo and make a circle version of the image.
- StorySwag – This new version of wordswag brings life to your stories on Instagram, messenger and snapchat.
- Ripl – every agent should pay for this app. Especially if you aren’t great at building slide shows for your listings. Create simple slideshow videos and grids that come alive when you post.
- Relythat – I love this app. There is a monthly fee. However, there is a one time sale happening now. Wow! RelayThat is only a one-time cost of $49 through AppSumo. Upgrade your existing account at http://relaythat.com/appsumo and join the rush!
Want to learn how to use canva? Join my Facebook group today! Click HERE!