5+ Buyer Templates for New Agents
From new agents to seasoned agents, we all want to make sure we create emails and follow up emails to stay in touch with our clients. We want to remain consistent with follow up before, during and after the transaction closes.
Watch the replay on your working with Buyer checklist. Click here to watch the replay and then take action and build out your buyer client emails today.
- New buyer Email with agency – add Covid rules
- 2nd buyer email with first steps
- 3rd buyer email with the steps to home ownership and video
- After you write an offer email to the buyer
- Congrats – You’re under contract next steps with the contingency dates
- Inspection email – the purpose of the inspection
- Attorney review email – the purpose of the review
- We are all here to help you follow up email. There are no bad questions
- The appraisal
- Do and don’t as while in the process of buying a house 🏡
- Congratulations you’re clear to close And the final walk through
- Closing day
- A few weeks after closing
- The January email with the closing statement
Now that you have an idea where to start, click here to download my list. Then pick a date and start writing your email templates. When you put a date to it you are more likely to follow through and finish. Continue learning when you Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and Join my Instagram Live every friday. Follow me on IG to make sure you don’t miss another Live training.