Seller Consultation Forms
Real Estate agents are always looking for quick ways to ask the right questions when a potential seller calls, sends a text, reaches out via social media or email. When a seller calls the first few things a listing agent must do include but not limited to:
- The Seller calls you – Fact find – get the details of the house – Want my “Seller Consultation Package”? Click here
- Schedule an appointment to preview home in person or virtually
- Before you go – print the old listing sheet, look up property history – Remine, Realist, RPR or your system
- Print the old listing sheet if available
- Create a quick CMA of the marketplace – you do not need a full market analysis – just enough data to know the market
- Use data to explain the market – Months’ Supply, Listing to Contract, Showings to Contract, inventory and Market Time
- Start a draft in the MLS – Especially if you are in Illinois – use reverse prospecting
- Email the consumer’s guide to agency to the seller after the for the call – also send a handwritten note
- Depending on the client – schedule a virtual consultation (we use Cloud CMA’s – Live CMA tool)
- Next steps – preview the home and use the listing input sheet to gather information you did not know
- Create a form for the most recent updates (past 5 to 10 years)
- Create a list of “things the seller loves about their home” this helps you with listing remarks
Bonus – write down your seller update recommendations – Click here to download your checklist.
Most new agents get stuck at the original contact. Whenever I work with new real estate agents I encourage agents to use my in house forms to ask the right questions. I have quickly figured out, there is so much to learn and agents need a simple jumpstarts when working with new clients. And that is what I’ve done for you. In this new download, I created a google form that you can update and make your own. Included in the packaged:
- Google form (lead capture form) – All the questions you need to ask to a potential seller – great for social media marketing, direct mail and email marketing. Use this form when a seller calls or when lead generating online.
- A one page seller consultation form that you can print out and complete with a pen
- A one page seller consultation fillable form
- Edit your form in Canva
- Bonus “Seller Download that you can auto send to your potential seller when they complete the form. Or simple email it when the seller calls. (edit in Canva and make it your own)
If you are ready to take the first steps when working with a seller click here to grab your “Seller Consultation Form and Bonus download today” Click here On Sale! Regular Price $99. Price today with coupon code “SmartGirlMedia”.
Start building leads and providing value to your potential clients