10 Ways to Generate Content for Facebook Live & Periscope
Be your own broadcaster. Take over your market place with your smartphone. Don’t think you can do it? Neither did I. Before I open my own real estate firm, one video produced 1.9 million in volume. I love proving that social media works, if you work it! Start today and create content that people want to view.
10 Ways to Generate Content
Talk about the home buying process and the selling process. This is the one that lead to 10+ transactions. 1,900,000 million in volume.
- Share information about your market place. What types of homes are in your city? Do you live or work in an area with a specialty home? I happen to live in a city where we have Sears homes. These homes were available for purchase via the Sears catalog. How about the history of your city?
- Come up with information that the person moving to your city may not know. Example: Do you know why highways have exits in the middle of the highway verses the outer sides?
- What can you share that will create a “Click Thru, Call To Action, Share, ……..”?
- What’s happening in the cities you work in? Upcoming events, Farmers Markets, Things to know about the city, and the park district.
- Grab content from RPR – Neighborhood statistics, economic data, and city information.
- Do you have a real estate niche? Share that information in your live broadcast. Luxury Real estate, 1st time buyers, commercial, how to prepare to own a home, home maintenance, the fastest way to pay down your mortgage or how to become an investor.
- Share information from your multiple listing service. Example: Breaking news – There are 125 pre-foreclosures in the city of _______________. Go to a specific lead capture form to request a list from area. Always share accurate information and reference the source.
- Explain the impact on your market place. Has it improved or declined. How long does it take to sell a home? When is the best time to list a home? When is the best time to purchase a home?
- Check out Cloud CMA’s “What’s My Home Worth”? lead capture form. Talk about home value. Then offer What’s My Home Worth link.
- How about a “Live” Session where your followers can ask you about Real Estate”? Ask me your real estate questions live every Thursday at 7pm.
Becoming a live broadcaster might be intimidating for many. However, if you plan your live broadcast you’ll find live streaming to be easy. Don’t expect your 1st videos to be perfect. There are many that go live and are great off the cuff, However, if that’s not you, here are a few tips.
- Consider pre-marketing your broadcast via email or social media. Announce when you’ll go live.
- Make sure you have a strong connection – nothing like going live and you drop the broadcast.
- Remind your viewers to subscribe to your broadcasts and share with their friends.
- Write down talking points so you have something to bring your ideas back to memory.
- Thank your followers and acknowledge them by name. You can do this before the broadcast starts, during the broadcast or at the end. Do what make sense for your business.
- Always thank people for watching and ask them to come back.
- The more you go live the more followers you’ll get. So, “Go Live Often”.
- The longer you broadcast you’ll reach more people. Look at your analytics and go live when your followers are online.
There is no magic formula for live streaming. The results will be different for everyone. Be your authentic you. Tell a great story and just do it! Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.